Last Updated on May 20, 2023 by Dee
Are you looking to level up your anime drawing skills? Look no further than the ultimate e-book, “28 Anime Templates for Drawing: Get Your Anime Figures up To Scratch!”
Anime is a popular art style that has captured the hearts of millions worldwide. From the iconic big eyes to the exaggerated expressions, anime figures are instantly recognizable and beloved by fans of all ages.
However, creating anime figures can be challenging, especially for beginners learning the craft. That’s why we’ve created this comprehensive e-book, featuring 28 anime templates to help you get your anime figures up to scratch. Whether you’re a seasoned artist or a beginner, this e-book is packed with tips, tricks, and templates to take your anime drawing skills to the next level.
So, let’s dive in and explore the world of anime drawing together!
What do these anime templates for drawing include?
This e-book provides twenty-eight blank figure outlines to practice your anime drawing techniques and infuse your unique style into each template.
With each figure outline, you’ll receive a version featuring lines to assist you in placing the facial features, including the eyes, nose, and mouth, and a grid version to help you place all other body parts.
Plus, if you’re feeling confident, there’s even a blank version to showcase your creativity and draw your anime characters from scratch.
Who is an anime drawings template for?
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced artist, “28 Anime Templates for Drawing” is perfect for anyone looking to hone their anime drawing skills and art.
You’ll be able to take your anime drawing skills to the next level and master the art like a pro.
So why wait? Grab your copy of “28 Anime Templates for Drawing” today and start your journey toward becoming a skilled anime artist!
With 84 printable pages of anime figure outlines, each with its grid, lined, and blank versions, you’ll have all the tools to improve your drawing skills and create amazing anime figures.
How to use these anime templates for drawing.
- Download and print out the e-book, which contains 28 a collection of different anime figure templates, each with its grid, lined, and blank versions.
- Choose a template that fits the character you want to create, and start by redrawing the figure onto the blank grid. This will help you accurately map out the proportions and placement of the figure’s features.
- Add details to the figure, such as hair, facial features, and clothing. Use the lined version to guide you in placing the facial features, including the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use the blank version of the template to experiment with different poses and create your unique anime characters. This version lets you showcase your creativity and style and make your anime figure your own.
- Once you have finished drawing your anime figure, add clothing and accessories that fit the character’s personality and style. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different colors and textures to make your anime figure stand out.
By using these steps and practicing with the templates provided in the e-book, you’ll be able to easily improve your anime drawing skills and create amazing anime figures.
What do Anime Artists use to Draw?
Anime artists use a variety of tools and materials to create their art. Here are some of the most common tools and materials used by anime artists:
- Pencils: Anime artists often start with a simple pencil sketch of their character. They use different types of pencils, such as HB or 2B, to create the initial sketch and add details later on.
- Pens: Once the pencil sketch is complete, many anime artists go over it with a pen to create a more defined and permanent outline. Pens such as fineliners or brush pens are popular choices for this stage.
- Paper: High-quality paper is important for anime artists to create their artwork. Bristol board, for example, is a popular choice as it is thick, sturdy, and can withstand different media types.
- Digital tablets: Many anime artists use digital tablets and software such as Photoshop or Procreate to create their art. Digital art allows for more flexibility and allows the artist to edit and make changes to their work easily.
Drawing online has become increasingly popular in recent years, with the rise of digital art tools and software. These online platforms offer a wide range of features, including different brushes and effects, that can help artists bring their images to life.
- Markers: Markers such as Copic markers are popular among anime artists as they provide a wide range of colors and allow for smooth and even color application.
- Watercolors: Watercolor is another popular medium anime artists use to create a soft and dreamy effect in their art. Watercolors can be used on their own or with other media, such as pencils or markers.
- Erasers: Erasers are important tools for anime artists to correct any mistakes or clean up their work. Kneaded erasers or electric erasers are popular choices as they allow for precision and control.
Overall, the tools and materials used by anime artists depend on personal preference and the type of artwork they want to create.
Regardless of the medium, practicing and developing your unique style and technique is the most important thing.
[Related article: 18 Standing Pose References]
How to Draw Your Own Manga Figures
Looking to draw your own anime comics but don’t know where to start? No worries!
Here are ten steps to help you create your own anime character:
- Start by sketching out the basic outline of the figure using simple shapes like circles and ovals (for the head).
- Next, sketch in the facial features, including the eyes, nose, and mouth. Pay close attention to the placement and size of these features as they are important in capturing the anime style.
- Add in the hair, paying attention to the unique hairstyle that you want your character to have.
- Begin to refine the outline of the figure by adding more details and curves to the lines.
- Sketch in the clothing and accessories that your character will wear. Again, pay attention to the style and details of the clothing as they are crucial in achieving the anime aesthetic.
- Once you have a solid outline, begin to shade in the figure, adding depth and dimension.
- Use a variety of pencil strokes to create different textures and shading effects.
- Add highlights to the figure, especially the hair and clothing, to make it pop.
- Use different colors to bring your anime figure to life. You can use colored pencils, markers, or digital coloring tools.
- Finally, add in any finishing touches, such as background elements, to complete your anime figure.
By following these ten steps and practicing with the templates in “28 Anime Templates for Drawing,” you’ll be well on your way to creating amazing anime figures.
[Related article: 18+ Best Couple Poses Drawing Reference]
This e-book is perfect for anyone looking to get their anime figures up to scratch. Whether you’re an aspiring artist or an experienced one, “28 Anime Templates for Drawing” is the ultimate guide to help you hone your skills and create amazing anime figures.
Other articles you may enjoy…